Forms, Documents and Publications
Use this page to view and download important forms and other publications (e.g. incident reporting, workload logging, and more).
It is a good idea to always print a hard copy for yourself, and to send a completed copy of the following form(s) to your Association President. Please contact us if you are unsure about a course of action, or if you need to talk about an issue.
- Divisional Harassment Report Form
- MSBA Accident Report Form
- MTS Excess Workload Log Form
- Divisional Violent Incident Report Form (accessible within Divisional server only)
Substitute Teacher Information
- Excerpt from the PTTA Collective Agreement Section 3.9 -Substitute Teachers
- Q&A-Substitute Information Meeting 2020
Trail Talk Newsletters - The Trail Talk newsletter is published approximately 5 times per year. A copy is sent to all PTTA Members.
Have an idea for Trail Talk? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is Pembina Trails Teachers' Association?
The Pembina Trails Teachers' Association represents approximately 1200 professional staff who are employed in Pembina Trails School Division. Please call (204) 896-4857 or send an email request to: email@example.com.